12.04.2015

My favorite Christmas things~

Hello everyone! ^_^ I hope you're all having a fabulous day! :3 I'm super sorry about not posting last week :P
Well, since it's almost Christmas, I thought for a fun, Christmas-y post it would be good to share my favorite Christmas things! :D Let's start, shall we? ;)

My favorite Christmas song- Well, truthfully, it's super hard to pick a favorite, but I'll go with We Wish You a Merry Christmas :D

My favorite Christmas food- HAM. I love ham xD Annddd the good news is we're having that for Christmas this year! *cheers*

My favorite Christmas drink- Cocoa ;D

My favorite Christmas tradition-Probably opening presents on Christmas Eve, and doing stockings on the actual day. I really like that :)

My favorite Christmas decoration- I'm not going to say the family tree, because the Christmas tree is probably everyone's favorite decoration, so I'm gonna go with the miniature pink tree in my bedroom. That doesn't count, does it? LOL!

The best thing to get in my stocking on Christmas day- Probably EOS lip balm or lotion. I love their stuff and I usually get some of it in my stocking xD

My favorite Christmas story- For me, the story of Jesus' birth is my favorite Christmas story, since I'm a Christian :D

My favorite things to do on Christmas- Just hang out with family, read the Christmas story from the Bible, eat, and play with gifts!

I hope you guys enjoyed this simple, Christmas-y post :D
What are your favorite things about Christmas?
~jana

No comments:

Post a Comment