12.03.2015

Winter Outfits!

Hey ya'll! (I can never pull that off, it's just not my personality) Anyways... I know I'm posting a day late, sorry. (again) Starting next week, I'm planning my posts ahead of time that way I don't keep doing inspiration posts. (not that inspiration posts are bad) But for today, I'm doing an inspiration post! =P I'm only showing 2 outfits today, but I made sure that every item in this post is under $50 in case you actually wanted to buy these specific items. Well, let's get started shall we?

1. For the the more fancy occasion:

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve by concealedfoundation101 featuring a nail polish


2. For the more casual occasion:



Snow Day

Snow Day by concealedfoundation101 featuring a red dress


 I know this was a very short post, but still hope you were inspired!

~Katie

2 comments:

  1. I love the green dress!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete