12.10.2015

Days of Christmas : Traditions

Hey y'all!

Today I have some Christmas traditions that I would like to share with you!



1. Sometime before Christmas (usually on Christmas Eve) we have a baking day where we make a bunch of goodies as well as the annual Christmas cookies.

2. We now read this book every year and this year we have studies in the morning.

3. Every year we go to the Christmas Eve service at our church

4. Every black Friday my twin brother and one of my older sisters' decorate our house a little bit while my mom, my sister, and I go shopping. Then when we get back to the house we decorate the rest.

5. Now that we're older we like to have all of our presents wrapped and put under the tree or in our stockings.

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?

Love,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment