12.07.2015

The Days of Christmas : 5 of My Favorite Christmas Songs

Hey everyone! It's Maddy here! I'm very excited to say that starting today until Christmas, we will be doing the 12 Day Christmas Blogging Challenge! Megan over at A Barefoot Gal started it and head over to her blog if you want to do it a well! So, to start it off, I'll be posting about five of my favorite  Christmas songs. I'm so happy to get this one because I love Christmas music! Enjoy the post!

A Christmas Challenge



                                                                      

Five Of My Favorite Christmas Songs...

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Carols Of The Bells.
The Sugar Plum Fairy
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Little Drummer Boy
There are five of my favorite Christmas songs!
Come back next where I'll talk about my favorite Christmas food. Until next week!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those songs!! This challenge looks really cool, I might have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete