12.23.2015

Days of Christmas : Easy Hot Cocoa recipe

Hello everyone! Today I am due for a recipe post. What better than hot cocoa?! Alright, I'll not keep you waiting any longer...



Ingredients:
1 cup of any milk (I used almond)
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
3-5 tablespoons of sugar, depending on personal preference (or sugar-like substitute. I used xylitol)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
pinch of salt (optional)
sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)

Instructions:
Combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan on medium high heat, and heat (while stirring) until you've reached your desired temperature:


Pour into a mug, garnish with your desired toppings, and you're done!

 Yup, that's it! It's not called an easy recipe for nothing!

Tell me in the comments what your favorite Christmas treat is!

 
















2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love hot cocoa!! It's been so warm here though that we haven't had the chance to have any! ;P Merry Christmas!!
    ~Katie@ sparkly ambitions.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete