12.11.2015

Days of Christmas : Gift I Made

Hey everyone! I'm going to share with you pictures of the process of  me making a Christmas present, a.k.a. a clay jewelry dish.
I took red and white clay, (Christmas theme ;) ) rolled them into snake shapes, and placed them next to each other:


Then I twisted them together:


Rolled it out, folded it in half, twisted it, and then rolled it out again:


Then I gently rolled it into a ball:


Rolled it flat and thin:


Took an energy powder container, placed it on the clay, then traced around it with a knife to make a circle:


Lastly I placed it into a ramekin and baked it according to the directions on the clay packaging:






The result:


You're supposed to paint the edges, but that part slipped my mind while I was making it. =P

Oh, and also, we had a flood, a pretty decent one for where I live in the Pacific Northwest. I mean, It rains a lot here, but it normally doesn't flood, and if it does, it's a pretty small one. Here's a few pictures of a local park: (Btw, where the water is there's normally a big field) I also made the bottom picture really big so you could see the park benches better.


No comments:

Post a Comment