8.29.2016

Name

Hello, everyone!
Today, I'd like to share a couple of my favorite songs with you. I have more then two favorites, of course, but I picked these two to share today since they had a similar message.

"Name" by Nichole Nordeman, is the first one.This song is really nice, and it is a great reminder that even though we may have forgotten who we are in Christ and get discouraged, we still are His and He knows our name!


You are still a promise, heartbeat of God
You may have forgotten but He has not
You are not your ashes, you are a flame
Do not ask the shadows, the Light of the world knows
Knows your name




I also like "Hello My Name Is" by Matthew West.  This song is similar to "Name, as in it reminds us that we are children of the one true King, when we forget, and also reminds us of the love that He has given to us. I love all of the lyrics!


Hello, my name is child of the one true King
I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, I have been set free
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing
Hello, my name is child of the one true King



I hope these songs will remind and encourage you today! Have you heard either of these before?
Thanks for reading!





P.S. I noticed that this is the 100th post on A Friend Loves At All Times. Congratulations, girls! I've enjoyed contributing to this blog, and wish you 100 more wonderful posts to come! =)

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Emily! I'm so excited for 100 more with y'all! :)

    I've never heard Name but I am familiar with Hello My Name is by Matthew West.

    Great post!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Hello My Name is!! Have you heard the Ruppe Sisters' version of it? That's where I first heard of it ;)

    Thanks for sharing, Emily! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Blessing! I love that song too. <3 No, I haven't heard that version! I will have to check it out.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete