9.01.2016

5 of My Favorite Quotes

Hey y'all!

Today I have some of my favorite quotes to share with y'all.  I randomly chose these today, looking through my Pinterest boards.


"Write relentlessly, until you find your voice. Then, use it."

"You don't have to have it all figured out to move on."

"God is calling you, equipping you, preparing you, according to his purpose."

"You did not wake up today to be mediocre."

This quote, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?", has really been impacting me lately.

Which one if your favorite?  What are some of your favorite quotes?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila!

      With love and all joy,
      Allie D.

      Delete
  2. Those are really good! I love the second, third, and fifth ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are nice quotes! I'd say my favorite is the first one!

    ~Hope~
    www.nerdnotebook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Hope! :)

      With love and all joy,
      Allie D.

      Delete