9.14.2016

My Favorite Movies



Hello! Mikayla here with a list of my favorite movies!
(These are not really in any order.)
1.      Belle and the Beast

Belle And The Beast: A Christian Romance

This is a Christian version of Beauty and the Beast and it is AWESOME!!
2. Emma

Emma (2009)

Emma is my favorite of Jane Austen's novels and this captures it so well.
3. The Challenge for Robin Hood

A Challenge for Robin Hood [Region 2]
4. The Encounter

The Encounter

5. Persuasion

Persuasion 2007

6. Pride and Prejudice

Pride & Prejudice [Blu-ray]

Yeah, I really love Jane Austen
7. Matthew

Matthew: Visual Bible

This is probably the most incredible movie I have seen. Ever.
8. Overcomer

Overcome
9. The Lego movie

The LEGO Movie (DVD) Special Edition
Silly, but true.

10. Mandie and the Secret Tunnel

Mandie And The Secret Tunnel DVD


So what are some of your favorite movies? Have you watched any from this list?


4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh….Beauty and the Beast looks really good! What’s the age group for it, do you know?

    EMMA. Yes! My sister and I watched it this summer and it was so funny! And really good! :)

    And Pride and Prejudice! Who’s your favourite character? ;)

    The Lego Movie! My brothers LOVED that (and ok, I’ll admit, so did I ;))

    Oh, oh, oh, Mandie and the Secret Tunnel! Those movies were actually pretty good. Have you seen all three of them?

    Really enjoyed this post, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle and the Beast is probably best for 14 and up because there is some mentions of alcoholism. But it is super clean, and a very nice twist on the original story. =)

      I love Emma!!

      Oh, thats hard. Pride and Prejudice is such an awesome movie. I guess Lizzy has to be my favorite character. She's so witty, yet has wisdom. And while she's flawed, it only serves to make her stronger. =)

      Haha, yeah, its a really funny movie!

      No, I've only seen the first two, but I really loved both of them. =)

      Thank you! I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

      -Mikayla0

      Delete
  2. These all sound like great movies! I've actually only seen one from your list- the Lego Movie. xD

    ReplyDelete