9.05.2016

Favorite Hairstyle

HIIIII 

I'm Ellie. But call me Bernie. (it's a nickname)
And I'm a new blogger over at this beautiful blog.
Today I'm posting about my favorite hairstyle.
Although mine isn't as exciting as everybody's, I'm going to share anyway.
Most of the time I try new hairstyles they turn into a big knot that I have to end up ripping out of my hair. But that's okay.
I really love putting my hair up in a simple ponytail.
Everyday when I get up I put my hair in a ponytail and don't take it out until I lay down in my bed that night.
I don't know if it even has a name, but I really like this hairstyle.
This first one is bad quality but it shows that it looks like a bun kinda.


I hope you like!

Please comment your favorite hairstyle so I can know!

Thanks for reading!


bouncing in to say bye,
                                 bernie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Bernie! I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. ;)

    I like that hairstyle! Simple and pretty. :D

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hair style, Bernie! Did you use pins or is it a rubber band?

    Favourite hairstyle? Hmmm...probably curls; although I don't do 'em very often cause curls aren't the most practical style to wear for everyday ;) Most of the times, I either just pull my hair into a ponytail or stick it in a simple bun :)

    ReplyDelete