8.06.2016

My Summer Wishlist

So, although I've started school, that doesn't mean that summers over for me yet. Since this weeks theme is "Summer Wishlist".  I'll be... well I think you know. ;)

1.

Belle - Spring - Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Belle - Spring - Disney's Beauty and the Beast by rubytyra featuring a mini dress






I love everything in this Belle inspired outfit. The boots, the bag, the books... just all of it!


2.

Rockin' Roller Desk Chair

These look so soft and comfy! Honestly, this will be on my wishlist all year round.


3.

Lord of the Rings. Fellowship of the rings Unisex Tank on Etsy, $25.00:
I really like this... like a lot. But seriously, I was busy today so I MISSED second breakfast. Oh the disappointment. Lol


4.
The Lord of the Rings: The One Ring: Gold Plated Tungsten Carbide (with Elvish runes)   - Jens Hansen - 6
I honestly don't think I need a reason to want this.

5.
 :
This seems so cool to me. It's a phone that you plug into your cell phone so that you can talk on this phone instead of your cell. Wow, I really hope that made sense.

I'll be seeing you guys next week!

God bless!
~Katie

2 comments:

  1. I like these! Very unique!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete