8.18.2016

My Favorite Meal

Hey y'all!

This week's theme is about our favorite meals.

My mother eats very healthy and for three years she has been eating with the Trim Healthy Mama plan.

There aren't many meals that everyone in our family likes, so my mom looks in the THM cookbooks and she finds lots of delicious recipes that everyone loves!

A while back we tried the Cheeseburger Pie in the cookbook and it has definitely become one of my very favorites!

These are old photos, excuse their quality.



We usually eat this meal with a side of tater tots but this time ^ my dad made chips.

What is your favorite meal?  Have you ever heard of THM?

6 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! We like some of the THM recipes too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! That's really cool!

      With love and all joy,
      Allie D.

      Delete
  2. My mum does THM and I used to too. We had the cheese burger pie and back then I wasn't I big fan of it! XD This pie looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Thanks for reading Amber! :)

      With love and all joy,
      Allie D.

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I want sommah that right now! *mouths waters* My family used to do THM when we went on a dieting phase, but now we only use our book occasionally.:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aww, that's too bad.

      With love and all joy,
      Allie D.

      Delete