7.25.2016

Favorite Snacks List

Hello! Emily here, and today I'm sharing my favorite snacks list with ya'll, since that is this week's theme.



Peanut Butter Oatmeal  Chocolate-Chip Smoothie

Photo via
This is one of my favorite smoothies! Click here to get the recipe. If you make the recipe as-is, it's delicious , but if you add some chocolate chips (like I do), it's even better! :)                     




Cookie Dough Dip

Photo via
Another favorite snack from CCK! This one is really easy and healthy for you (due to the secret ingredient ;), and also tastes just like real cookie dough! Click here to get the recipe.





Chips and Salsa


I don't have a recipe for this one, but it's another delicious snack. And it is pretty easy to make homemade salsa (I've done it myself!)




No Bake Cookies


These cookies are another quick and easy snack to make, and I make them often for my family. Click here to get my recipe.






Well, that's all for now!   I hope you enjoyed these recipes. =) Have you ever made any of these? What are your favorite snacks?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment