7.21.2016

My Favorite Apps

Hey y'all!

Today I have some of my favorite apps and websites.  I hope you enjoy! :)



Here are all of my apps.  This is not my usual wallpaper, but my usual wallpaper has photos of me, so I just changed it to this.

The first folder I have is called "Audio/Music" and it just has Pandora and YouTube in it.

The next folder is "Notes" and it has my Floating Stickies and Memo in it.

The next is just my basic tools. I have my alarm, calculator, calendar, Chrome, Google, National What Day?, and the Play Store.


The next folder is my games, that I barely play.  I have Color Switch, Disney Crossy Road, Fruit Ninja, Magic Piano, Parking Mania, and Piano Tiles 2.

Next I have my photography folder and I have my camera, Dropbox, Gallery, photo cropping apps, Pic Collage, and VSCO.

The next folder is my Bible stuff.  I have the YouVersion Bible app and She Reads Truth.

My next folder is my social medias. I have Bloglovin', Etsy, Goodreads, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.

I have all of my messaging apps in one folder, I have Email, Gmail, Hangouts, Skype, and Textfree Pinger.

And that's all!
Do you have any of these apps?  What are your favorites?


2 comments: