7.22.2016

MY FAVORITE WEBSITES

Hey everyone, it's Katie. Yes, I'm actually back! Anywho, I'm going to be sharing my favorite websites with you today.

1-
Image result for pinterest logo
Pinterest is number one on my list of course. It's like a bulletin board of everything. As you probably know, I haven't been active in blogging for a while, but I've been on pinterest almost everyday. Now I have two quick  things to caution you on. First of all, remember that pinterest has almost no restrictions on what people can pin so be careful what your looking at, just like you would on most other forms of social media. Second of all, it's easy to get addicted. :)

2-
Project Inspired is one website that I love. It's a site with posts, forums, and games aimed directly at Christian girls.

3-
Unsplash is basically where you can get free stock photos and use them however you want. I use this site quite often for my blogs sake.

That's all the sites I can think of today. Comment and tell me what some of your favorite websites are!

Have a great day and God bless!

~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Those are great, Katie! I love Unsplash and other sites where I can get photos for my blog posts. I've never head of Project Inspired, but I'll have to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Just realized I forgot to link the last 2! There's now a link on the site if you hover over it. You should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Pinterest is great!

    ReplyDelete