10.10.2015

The Missing Camera Ordeal

Hey girls, Jana here! Sorry for not posting last Saturday. The one-and-only camera I have [not counting the cameras of the electronics I own- I think you guys like looking through clouds while seeing pics.] went missing, and I went about a week without it. A WEEK. FOR A BLOGGER. Okay, I guess I can stop shouting at you guys now- but you get my point. It's frustrating, trying to blog without a camera. Then, my little brother found my cam in a drawer. ITS STILL A MYSTERY OF HOW IT GOT IN THE DRAWER. But anyways, now I have my camera back, and I can get back on my blogging schedule
And here are a couple of a flower plant in my front yard, so as to not make this post completely photo-free :




And that's all for today, folks! *takes a bow*
Thanks for reading A Friend Loves at all Times today, and have an awesome rest of your week

4 comments:

  1. All of those pictures are lovely! Glad your brother found your camera.
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! So glad that you found your camera!

    ReplyDelete