10.22.2015

Need Blogging Inspiration?

Hey y'all! Lately I've needed a little more motivation and inspiration for blogging. So I decided to do a post about it! :)

15 Prompts for Posts
1. Day-in-the-life post
2. Share about your pets
3. Share about a family recipe
4. A room tour
5. Nail design idea
6. Craft/DIY projects
7. Outdoor photography
8. Repost an old post that didn't get many views
9. Tell about your life // (Abigail Grace is a great lifestyle blogger!)
10. Share Bible studies and what your devotion time looks like
11. Book review
12. My favorites (candy, beauty products, clothes, etc.)
13. Have a "My Favorite Bloggers" post
14. Favorite quotes and Bible verses
15. Do a Q&A with a friend or family member

How to Get More Followers and Views
1. Make graphics for your posts on sites like PicMonkey or Canva.
2. Get a good free design // Lot's of people sell blog accessories and designs for free for blogs...I sell for free for Blogger blogs...There are other girls that sell for free like : CeCe Designs.
3. Take pictures in natural lighting
4. Be yourself
5. Comment on and follow other blogs
*make and use a signature*

Like I said above I'm selling blog designs FOR FREE! You can check some out here : www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
I hope this helps for any blogging troubles that you may have!

*I would've used mine but Blogger is not working!*

4 comments:

  1. Hey! It says that your design blog isn't open to readers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! Jana wanted me to design her blog so I put the design stuff I made for her blog on the design blog so that she could view her design. :)

      Allie D.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :)

      Allie D.

      Delete