10.29.2015

Ellie Grace #2 + Another Nature Photoshoot

Image result for pumpkin pieEllie Grace is my beagle basset hound mix. She loves to play with my brother's tennis balls and chew up my stuff! Oh and lick her paws on my bed and get it all wet!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures. She is just the sweetest thing! I also gave her a full name : Eloise Grace.

EEEEELLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!



























Ellie also loves playing with Riley (the family dog), especially tug of war!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Your dog is so adorable! I have a beagle too! :) They should be long distance friends! :)
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Rudo and Ellie! :)

      Allie D.

      Delete
  2. Aww, your beagle is so cute!! These photos are beautiful Allie!! :D

    ReplyDelete