10.17.2015

-20 Facts About Me-

Hey everybody! Jana here!
Today I thought I'd do a little "about me" type of post because most of you probably don't know the girl behind the camera very well. So, here are some random, fun facts about me! (20, to be exact.)  ~
Fact 1- I'm a night owl. I bet I could stay awake all night long if I had to.
2. I love American Girl dolls, and I currently have nine 
3. I blog at two blogs- here and at my American Girl-themed blog-- click to see it HERE.
4. I enjoy Minecraft 
5. Converse shoes are awesome. I only have two pairs, but whatever 
6. I HATE finding hair in my food. *shudders* 
7. I'm sometimes and introvert, other times an extrovert. It depends.
8. I love sports, and I've done almost every sport at least once in my life (well, not baseball or softball or volleyball, but otherwise)
9. I don't eat any chicken. I love chickens and I have some as pets so I don't want to eat their meat.
10. I can't stand being dirty and unable to wash my hands! LOL
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
12. I'm a proud Christian! (well, not proud in general, but proud to know Jesus.)
13. I love animals, and have many pets
14. I love winter. It's super hot where I live so cooler weather is always awesome in my opinion. 
15. I use a Sony camera. I hope to get a new camera sometime soon 
16. I'm homeschooled. YAY FOR MAKING THIS POST DURING SCHOOL! (I made this post on Friday)
17. I love my friends and family (who doesn't? Okay this is a bad fact)
18. I have cockroaches. EWWW.
19. My favorite food is called a spring roll. They're sosososososososoososososososososo good!! Mmmmmhm.
20. My favorite colors are coral, mint green, grey, and turquoise 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys got to know your Saturday's poster better!  I'd love to get to know you better, too. If you please, leave a little comment with five facts about yourself :)
Thanks for reading!~
Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Here's five facts about me!

    I'm a night owl also! I have started up all night before

    I'm also homeschooled!

    I dance 20 hours a week

    My family had 22 birds!

    Fall is my favorite season.

    And....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^
      Really? Same here actually ;) Well, I guess it was until 4:00 in the morning (I found this SUPER addictive online game called Animal Jam and played it all night XD)
      YAY FOR HOMESCHOOLERS!
      Really?!?!?!?!?!? Wow!!
      WOW WOW WOW. You're totally wowing me Maddy XD
      I love fall too :)

      Delete
  2. I have the EXACT same fav colorsπŸ˜…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well, what can you expect? We're besties! LOL!

      Delete