10.10.2016

An old post // DIY Pencil Holder

Hey everyone! If you guys don't know I am a new blogger on this blog. You can find my first post here. Anyway today I have decided to show you guys one of my old posts from my main blog which you can find here.  So this is a pretty old post of mine from November of last year. I show you how to make a super cute DIY  pencil holder. You can find the original post here. So lets get started!

"I was doing dishes yesterday when I came across an empty can that reminded me of something at school I saw, a pencil holder with duct tape made out of a can. And that is exactly what this post is going to be about.



Supplies needed

-1-3 different fun duct tapes (I am only using 1)
-scissors
-a can ( like a refried bean or tomato sauce can, it doesn't really matter)

1. If there is any paper on the can you want to peel it of. Water is an easy way to do that. Then you should scrub the can a little to get all of the sticky stuff off, though you don't have to stress yourself over this because you're going to be putting stuff on it later anyway.


2. Now to cut the tape. If you are using the regular size duct tape then you want to cut 3 strips of duct tape that fit around the can of that are the same size. One of them you want to then cut in half.

3. Now to actually make the holder and put the supplies together. First put the 2 big pieces of duct tape around the middle of the can. With the two little strips you will put one at the bottom and one at the top to cover the rest of the can. For the strip at the top make sure to cover the sharp part in the can so when you're reaching to grab a pencil you don't cut yourself. 



4. Now put some pencils or pens in your holder and admire your handiwork. You just made yourself a cute pencil/pen holder. 



Hope you like it! If you make this yourself you can email me a picture of it at nabilaeve@gmail.com. "

So I hope you liked that! Maybe not my best post ever but I at least made an effort to do a semi-cute diy.  If you enjoyed this please subscribe to this blog and also my other blog Hot Town Cool Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment