Today (since I've done a ton of nature photoshoots lately and it's time for a change) I thought I'd share with you my top 10 favorite things about fall! So grab a cup of coffee (or hot cocoa if you're not a coffee fan... LOL), sit back, and enjoy!!! :D
Alright, let's begin! :)
1. COOLER WEATHER! In the summer where I live, our highs are like in the 115's so cooler weather is much appreciated ^_^
(sorry for the bad pic xD)
I <3 my sweaters :D Oops- I realized I forgot to show my puffy ones :P Oh well :P
3. Leaves changing colors! The leaves in my yard are changing their colors, and I'm super excited! :D Here are some pics ;D
I wonder what bit out of this leaf... LOL!
You get the point XD
4. Hot cocoa! I LOVE hot cocoa. Mhhm. Okay, now I'm dying to have some XD
5. Fuzzy socks ;D I also have a strange obsession with them, LOL!
6. CHRISTMAS!!! Yup, everyone is probably excited for that to roll around! Fall is super close to Christmas, so there's another reason to love fall ^_^ * starts singing Jingle Bells*
7. Being able to put away the flip- flops! Here in the summer you practically never get to wear close-toe shoes because it's just so hot! I loooooovvvveee to take out my Bob's/ Tom's and Converse. My favorite shoes are probably
8. Garage sales! Garage saling is something I just love to do, and in the fall there are a bunch of good sales, unlike the summer ;)
9. Family get-togethers! Both sides of my Grandparents are visiting my family soon, and I'm so excited! :D
Wow, that went fast! My 10th favorite thing about fall is how the sun rises in the morning so late, love that! In the summer I used to get up at 7 AM, and today I got up at 9! I love to sleep in ;D
Overall, I really love fall! The only reason why I don't like it is that now I can't swim in our backyard pool :( But at least my swim club is year- round, and I can still practice there! :)
Thank you so much for reading and have an awesome day! :) What are your favorite things about fall?