11.18.2015

Fall Nail Art Inspiration

Hey everyone! I'm back! From where? Umm, from not posting. So I thought it would be nice to give some fall nail inspiration!
                                                                                                Image result for fall nail art
                                                                                               (source)

Thanksgiving fall autumn nail art 92
                                                                                              (source)

Fall leaves nail art, nail art, Thanksgiving nail art
                                                                                             (source)

Fall Leaves Nail Art Design                                                                                            (source)


                                                                                            (source)

Comment telling me which one was your favorite!

~Katie

5 comments:

  1. Those are all great! But I think my favorites are the third and fourth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all beautiful! I love the black and grey feather ones!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, pretty!! The last one is my absolute favourite!!! I want do those kind of nails sometime! ;)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete