9.21.2015

Weekend Craziness

Hi guys! What's new? Has your weekend been as busy as mine? I had 2 performances this weekend, a party at dance, and my mom had a craft fair on Saturday and Sunday. It was a lot of fun but sometimes I just like having a nice quiet weekend. What about you? Sometimes I want to be out running to different places and sometimes, I'd just like to sit on the couch and watch tv. This weekend though like I send, was a lot of fun! Performing was awesome! I just love to perform!! I had three dances in the first show and four in the other. It is just so much fun to be able to perform with my friends. Any other performers here? Oh and I'll be posting some recipes next week! See you then!

3 comments:

  1. It's 2 months until my dance classes start up again! I need to start stretching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a recital once a year in May (this is my first year doing pointe in the recital!). And I started classes two weeks ago.

    Glad you had a good weekend and did well in the performances!

    ReplyDelete