10 Random Acts of Kindness
Hey everyone! My name's Katie. I'll be posting here every Wednesday. I think a really good first post would be to list 10 random acts of kindness you could use to brighten someones day!
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-32
1. Open a door for someone
2. Write a sweet note, just because
3. Offer someone a night (or day) of babysitting for free.
4. Smile! =)
5. Send someone flowers
6. Leave some money in a library book
7. Give someone your seat
8. Spend 1 on 1 time with one of your siblings
9. Hand out cold water bottles to people that are walking in the heat
10. Hug a friend that's having a rough time
This one is extra and would probably require some money, but here it is: Write Jesus loves you on a bunch of sticky notes, attach them to a bunch of Bibles, then leave the Bibles on random doorsteps around town. (just thought I'd add that that one in)
Hopefully this post has inspired you to spread the love and kindness of Christ!
See you next Wednesday!