1.30.2017

Top 5 Nonfiction Books of 2016



As an avid reader, I love finding new books to read, and I like to go through and recount what my favorite books were at the end of each year and why. Today, I though I'd share a few of my favorites that I read this past year, from the nonfiction category. Enjoy!




Get Lost by Dannah Gresh
An amazing, amazing book! One of my top 3 favorite books of all time. A must-read for EVERY Christian teen girl.





Jesus Freaks by DC Talk
Convicting stories of real-life Christians- both now and then, old and young, rich and poor- who gave their all for Christ.






Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
A book that every teen should read! Written by two teens, it offers real-life encouragement for young people today seeking to live above the world's standards.






Hearts of Fire by Voice of the Martyrs 
Another collection of stories featuring eight brave women who dedicated their lives to serving Jesus Christ, no matter what.







Lies Yong Woman Believe by Dannah Gresh and Nancy Leigh DeMoss
I'm pretty sure that no girl could come away from this book without learning something from it! 






So there you have it- my top 5 favorite nonfiction books of 2016! I hope that you'll give these books a try, if you haven't already read them, and that you'll enjoy them as much as I have!

Have you read any of these? What's your top 3 favorite books from 2016? Comment below, and thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment