Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Anyway, you probably found out in Allie's post that we've been nominated for the Liebster Award. So now it's my turn! Yay!
Thank you Hannah and Ellie for nominating us!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (who have less than 1,000 followers)
4. Ask the bloggers 11 questions
5. Let them know that you’ve nominated them
What is a story that you’re writing? (tell a little about it if you have one:)
I’m not writing a story at the moment.
What is your favorite song?
Right now I like “Praise You In This Storm” by Casting Crowns, but I also like “Unbreakable Smile” by Tori Kelly.
What is your favorite book series?
I love The Trixie Belden series! I read to book #9, then
I realized we didn’t have #10, and I didn’t want to skip ahead, so I’ve
yet to finish the series.
Who is your favorite Bible character?
Besides Jesus, probably Joseph. (The one from the Old Testament)
The Bible. I don’t know what my favorite fictional book is though.
Would you rather read or write?
What is your favorite blog?
Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because it’s fun, I can share about my life,
help people to grow in their relationship with Christ, and it also gives
me a place to put my ramblings.
Do you like reading fiction or non-fiction better?
Most of the time fiction, but it really depends on the book.
Who is your favorite Christian hero? (who is not alive)
I’m not quite sure. (Well, besides Jesus anyways)
Do you like World history or American history better?
This is a hard one! I really like American history, (plus it’s
really important to know the history of your own country) but I’m also
fascinated with ancient history, (Especially Egypt’s) so I guess it’s a
1. What is your favorite school subject right now?
I don't really have a favorite right now. =)
2. What are some names you love and why?
I love the names Hazel, Iris, and Holly. I'm not exactly sure why, but it's mostly because I like the sound of them and they remind me of pretty things.
3. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
4. If you could eat anything right now, what would you eat?
If I could eat anything, I'd eat a whole bunch of white and milk chocolate. (I haven't had either of them for a long time)
5. What is your dream car?
I haven't really thought about that so I'm not sure.
6. What is your favorite fruit?
I think strawberries.
7. If you could live anywhere from a show, where would you live? (example: I’d live in the old times in When Calls the Heart)
Maybe The Shire or Rivendell from Lord of the Rings, or maybe Narnia?
8. If you could learn how to do anything right now, what would you learn?
Probably how to play the piano or guitar.
9. What is your favorite artist right now?
I don't think I have one at the moment.
10. What are your favorite Christian lyrics in a song?
Of course right now it's this:
I nominate whoever would like to do this. =)
Again, thank you to Hannah and Ellie for nominating us!