11.07.2016

Health Goals

Hello! Emily here,  and today, I'm here to share a few of my current health goals.
I don't have a lot at the moment, because I like to just work on a few goals at a time, rather than have a million that you're trying to do and never get done because you're trying to do too many. :) So, here are some of my current health goals!




1. Drink More Water
I know this is a popular goal, but it's an important one! I actually don't drink anything but water, usually, but I know I don't drink enough of it. Water is so important to so many things that I want to work on drinking water more often. 


2. Be Able to Run Two Miles
There's not a lot to say about this one, except that I really need to get in shape. ;P


3. Have a (Successful)  No-Sugar Week 
I tried having a no-sugar week a few months ago, and needless to say, it was pretty hard. I'd love to be able to have a no-sugar week that is totally successful!



So there you are! A few of my current health goals. What are some of your health goals right now? Comment below and let me know. Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. Great post Emily!! These are some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelby, and thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I have a few health problems that I'm not completely sure what's happening (random stomach aches and the like), so I've started drinking more water-totally go for the goal! I've started drinking about nine glasses of water a day and your skin becomes less icky and my hair doesn't need washed quite so much. I'm now a huge water promoter haha!Good luck on reaching your goals Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about your health problems, but nine glasses a day is awesome! I hope to work up to that soon. :)
      Thanks for your comment, Kara!

      Delete